Top 3 Things To Consider Before Building Your Deck31 December
When it comes to home flooring solutions, there are a number of options including varieties of Wood, Stone and cork in the material and even finishes like carpets, and vinyl, which are suited to different types of rooms. The flooring of an interior space can have a massive effect on the overall look and feel and you should make informed choices about them. If you have kids or pets in the household, then it’s even more important for you to consider the different types that are best suited. There is also a huge difference between home flooring and Industrial flooring solutions. If you are looking for information on the different types of flooring solutions, we have come up with a blog that will tell you all about them and their suitability for different areas:
- Wooden flooring: Wood is timeless and one of the most popular options for flooring due to its premium looks. When choosing wood, you will have a number of options in terms of their types and naturally they react differently to moisture and their maintenance levels also vary. Wood is also versatile and can be moulded into planks of every shape and size. Wooden flooring is a great option for rooms and areas, which require a premium finish like bedrooms and living rooms. Wooden also looks good in kitchen but might require a lot of maintenance and cleanups regularly so you can look at better options.
- Laminates and Vinyls: Laminate flooring costs much less than wooden and due to the coating they are also shock absorbent to an extent, which makes them ideal for kids and recreation rooms, or even home gyms. They are also easy to cut and install. Laminate is not suitable for areas like basements where moisture levels are high.
- Stone: Stone flooring works best for areas like kitchens and bathrooms as they are comparatively easy to clean and resistant to moisture. They are also extremely durable and long lasting which makes it a preferred option for homeowners. They are not suitable for kids and recreation and even living rooms, where they might absorb temperature.
- Tiles: Ceramic tiles can also be used for flooring and the advantage of them, is their wide variety of choices in colors and patterns. They are temperature and scratch resistant but difficult to install and time consuming. If not cleaned regularly they might accumulate dirt and might need to be replaced.
- Cork: Cork is a great option for music rooms because of their unique acoustics. They also make a good choice for kids rooms due to their impact resistant properties. They are also soundproof to a large extent.
We have told you about the different types of flooring, and their functionality according to the different areas at your home. Flooring can have a huge effect on not just aesthetics but also your day to day life. We hope this guide has been informative for you. Contact us at Berryfloor for an expansive range of flooring options at unbeatable prices. Have an amazing day!