Universal Flooring is a brand of Unilin Flooring, a leading international player in the flooring business. As a producer of engineered parquet, Universal Flooring has over 40 years of experience in the wood and wood processing industry.
- Universal Flooring provides:
- Extensive range
- Universal Flooring offers wide range of high quality products, manufactured from the world’s finest selection of classic and exotic wood species. This extensive range of parquet products is designed to fit individual styles and preferences.
- High quality products
- Universal Flooring produce multilayer parquet
- Focus on innovation
- Easy installation
- High Speed Installation
- Reinstallation possible
- Lifetime warranty
- Certified Product
- Universal Flooring offers FSC and PEFC certified products, recycles the logged trees and uses them for the multilayer parquet.
ENGINEERED PARQUET:Universal Flooring produce engineered parquet, comprising three different layers of wood, joined in a multilayer construction.
1. Surface: 7 layers of lacquer or multiple layers of oil
2. Top layer of +/- 3 mm or 2.5 mm for Dali-collection
3. Middle layer: consisting of 90 degree cross laid solid hevea hardwood rib or stable HDF (high density fibre board) for the Dali and Mondrian – Dutch Pattern collection.
4. Bottom layer: veneer, made from spruce or pine
Benefits of Engineered ParquetSTABLE : The three layers, in cross ply to each other, reduce the natural movement within the wood.
DURABLE : The face layer of multilayer parquet can be resanded like solid wood
Maintaining engineered parquet floor is very easy: simply sweep, dry mop or vacuum on a regular basis. If necessary, the floor can be cleaned with a slightly damp mop. A floor from Universal will last for years and years with the proper care and maintenance. Universal Flooring offers a superior warranty to protect your parquet flooring throughout its long life.